Moved to Milan where he was employed as a worker at the microscope factory “Fratelli KORITZKA” .
He left in 1938 with the qualification of skilled worker.
From 1938 to 1939 he worked at his brother’s factory that produces ophtalmic lenses.
by SALMOIRAGHI in 1940 he was in charge of reception services of optical precision instruments.
He assumed the function of Head of Departement in 1941.
Obliged to leave the firm in 1942 for patriotic reasons, He went back in SALMOIRAGHI at the end of the war.
After a short
stay in "Optical testing Office" He took the position of head of the "Department of Optical Division".
Between 1950 and 1953, he also hold the position of Secretary of the Management
Board of the company SALMOIRAGHI .
Graduated from the Professional School of Optics of Milan in 1940, he opened in 1954 its own optician - optometrist practice in Sondrio (Italy).
Founder Member of SOE, he was , since its foundation, the Chef of the Arbitration Board.